Drawing from scholarship in innovation, entrepreneurship and human creativity, this fun and interactive workshop— which originated as a Stanford University course created by Ryan Babineaux—will show you how to rapidly explore your ideas and take action, even though you may be unsure of plans, feel stuck in a rut, or be apprehensive of failure. Topics covered include:
· Build enjoyment into every day: Pursue your passions to reduce stress and be more productive
· Fail Fast, Fail Often: Have a bold, innovative approach to learning and exploration
· Think Big, Act Small: Use low cost actions to advance your ideas and harness the power of happenstance
· Overcome Analysis Paralysis: Spend less time planning and more time doing
· Build a Community of Opportunity: Form nurturing relationships to enrich your life and advance your career
The workshop includes playful, experiential activities, as well as the opportunity to interact with the instructor and work in small groups to form personal action plans. Whether you are a recent college graduate, mid-career professional, or a seasoned organizational leader, this workshop will help you to work more passionately and embrace new possibilities in your life.
The workshop accommodates between 8 to 40 participants, and can be delivered in variety of formats (e.g. one-hour, two-hour, half-day, or all-day session).
Find Out More
Curious? Contact us to book a complimentary strategy session to see how this workshop can be tailored to support your business goals.